Arthur Weasley Especially sought!
Have you LOOKED at fiery_inception? Our quality of players, excellent writing skills, active, involved admin team, and friendly, active group of players means we are one of the better games out there!
--No 'one liners'!
--Very involved plots - both admin and player-driven! Check out our Game Newsletter to see for yourself!
--Creative game premise with plenty of room for player sub-plots!
--Excellent writing quality!
--Shipping does NOT make up the 'core' of our game - though reasonably developed relationships of all sorts (slash, het, femmeslash) are permitted.
--None of our players play more than two characters, most play only one, so dedication and quality of writing is exemplary!
--Paid Main community for better layout, organization and commitment - we are here for the long haul.
--Strong Admin commitment to accept only high-quality players to keep overall game quality HIGH.
Banner by broken_harry
"In ashes of despaire, though burnt, shall make thee live." --Sir Philip Sidney, Arcadia
- Canon through HBP, game started March 1, 2006.
- Game is set in 2000, begins the day after Voldemort's defeat
- Age 18 and up, only
- Adult content permitted, slash and het, within reason, see rules
- Original characters permitted in MWPP or older age-grouping, within very stringent guidelines, see rules.
- Rich admin-driven plot environment with plenty of individual character sub-plots.
- Please Note: The Admin team for this game consists of six individuals ranging in age from 18 to nearly 40, most of whom have played together for over two years. This is not a fly-by-night, quick to die game! Apply with confidence!
Characters Especially Wanted:
Real life has recently sucked up our Lucius Malfoy player, and we have great need of his character. Please contact the admin team directly if you are interested in this character, to discuss the very small but important amount of back-story that will need to be continued from the previous Mun. firstname.lastname@example.org
Arthur Weasley is the only Weasley family member we are still seeking. He is temporarily admin-run to keep plots moving, but he would be better utilized as a player-character! Molly is played brilliantly, and needs her loving husband. In addition, he is greatly desired for the game in general, in the hopes of having someone to counter the still-active Pureblood Supremacist movement. We have high hopes that a good Arthur Weasley player would position him to 'run' for Minister of Magic in the fall!
As members of the Order of the Phoenix, these individuals are wanted to help rebuild this 'brave new world'. Lucius Malfoy is always slippery, more so since his pardon by the Ministry of Magic, and Bellatrix Black-Lestrange has just been released from St. Mungo's, having been declared 'cured' of her insanity! The game would vastly benefit from more true 'grown ups'!
Trio-era characters will generally not be teachers, though they might be Teacher's Assistants (positions created for our game). There will be no actual 'student' characters in the game, so having a job as a professor is no different than any other job. It is just a different place to work for varied interactions with the other faculty and staff. The game is not 'Hogwarts Centric'.
Having said that, there are numerous teaching positions open:
Transfiguration Professor (an OC would be allowed since McGonagall is now Headmistress)
Unknown Muggle Studies Professor
Unknown Ancient Runes Professor
Many canon teachers are open: Hagrid, Flitwick, Filch, Sprout, etc.
Many other characters!
We also would love more MWPP-age contemporaries, which means NON-Sue/Stu Original characters are welcome for this era. We will eventually need Hogwarts ‘teachers’ for the various vacancies listed on the game. Be warned: We are exceedingly picky about the OC’s we permit, see all rules before applying.
Of the Trio era characters, Blaize Zabini, Daphne Greengrass, Dean Thomas, Roger Davies, Cormac McLaggen, Ernie MacMillian, Susan Bones, and many others are still ‘open’.
- Available Characters
- Current Cast List
- Game Rules
- Basic Roleplaying tips, hints, do's and don'ts
- Not sure? Maybe you just want to 'lurk' for a while while you think about us? Join the lurker Community for those who like to 'watch' and 'chat' about role-play games, even if they choose not to join them.
- Administration Team Contact Information: email@example.com